In a meeting carried out on Thursday, October, 6th, the Mayor of Sunchales, Dr. Gonzalo Toselli and the General Manager of CITES, Dr. Nicolás Tognalli, signed an agreement to form a Technical Team, integrated by representatives of both organizations, which will assist the Regional Environmental Consortium in charge of managing the new Environmental Complex Sunchales.
This team will work on:
- The development of the technical Project for the Environmental Complex Sunchales, for the Comprehensive Management of Solid Urban Waste.
- The fostering of productive activities related with the recovery and/or recycling of waste, transformed in raw material for new projects.
- The interchange of technical, bibliographical, statistic information and studies for the development of the referenced project.
- The technical support for the design and implementation of the project.
- The participation in communication and dissemination of the project towards the community; institutions; local, provincial and national authorities.
Mayor Toselli highlighted the importance of CITES for the development of the city and its national reach as the only private initiative with its characteristics, and at the same time he thanked the commitment with this project which has the purpose of moving forward in the generation of a waste treatment center to replace the current one.
On his part, the General Manager of CITES, Nicolás Tognalli, reinforced the social commitment of Grupo Sancor Seguros in general and of CITES in particular, adhering to this project which will, undoubtedly contribute to the benefit of the whole city.